Type of works undertaken:
General contracts commercial
- New build (houses, flats & apartments)
- Refurbishment (houses, flats & apartments)
- Retail (shops)
- Temporary roofs.
General contracts domestic
- New build (houses & extensions)
- Refurbishment (houses)
- Chimney stacks
- Tower access scaffolds
Any scaffold design supplied if required.
Contact us: 07850 495436 / email@example.com
Commercial client contracts we are working for at present
- Taylor Wimpey Andover (Parcel A) 156 x units.
- Taylor Wimpey Andover (Parcel R) 121 x units.
- Taylor Wimpey Locksheath 49 x units.
- Taylor Wimpey Waterlooville flats & shops.
- Banner Homes Lymington (5 x houses).
- Banner Homes Alton (13 x houses).
- Kebbell Homes Fourmarks (11 x houses).
- Banner Homes Lakeside Road, Poole (1 x bespoke house).
About Gildan Scaffolding workforce
- All scaffolders are CISRS trained & certified
- Trained to comply with SG4:10 & harness trained
- Provide a very professional, reliable & personal touch service
About Gildan Scaffolding
All scaffolding erected to comply with current regulations (TG20:13)
Gildan Scaffolding was scaled down slightly a couple of years ago to provide a service for quality & not quantity which is evident on many national scaffold companies.
This has paid dividends with regards feedback from customers from major house building companies to domestic users.
We have over 30 years’ experience to draw on (sometimes that can be a pain though)!
At Gildan Scaffolding the company has had from an early age the correct work ethics morals driven into it.
We thrive on having a zero tolerance against unsuitable behaviour towards clients.
As regards work no job too small or too big.
All scaffolding leaves yard in top condition as it passes through yard supervisor before leaving.
Work area coverage
We cover areas from Romsey: Newbury, Basingstoke, Midhurst, Chichester, Portsmouth, Lymington, Bournemouth, Shaftesbury, Devizes & Marlborough.
We also will go further if required.
Please feel free to contact Martin about your scaffold requirements on 07850 495436 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I will only be too pleased to try & help.